I had intentions of doing a full race report for this one but I've let it get away from me and now it's too late. In short, the Nocturnal Challenge was great race and well put together. Race started at 1:30 on Saturday and ended at 7:30 Sunday morning. Dealing with the heat for the first couple hours was a challenge but since most of the race was in the dark the suffering was short lived. Tons of biking in this race- not our strongest discipline so we skipped some bike cp's to have more time for the trekking sections. One of the coolest things about the race was the wildlife- several deer including a nice size buck, cattle, a gator, and a fox. Good to see the racers we've gotten to know and catch up. Dave and Katie were great teammates as always. I'm really blessed to get to race with them. Third place finish overall so a good showing for us. Here a couple pics.


1 comment:
Congrats!
Post a Comment