Friday, January 2, 2009
Christmas
Well, I didn't get to ride any singletrack in Tallahassee....bummer. We got their later than we planned and then Audrey had a rough night so I decided it just wasn't going to work. I did get in some good running in over Christmas weekend. I took some pics on the run so I'll try and put those up when I get a chance. I also got to try out a new pair of trail running shoes I got for Christmas- Inov-8 Fylrocs. Supposedly, Inov-8 is the first show company to start out designing shoes specifically for trail running. So far, I love them. The best thing about them is the traction. Hopefully, they'll become a shoe I can really use. My current go-to shoes, Merell Overdrives, have quite being produced so feet are kind of looking for a new home right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment