Tuesday, February 24, 2009

train, train, train

I've been getting in some good training lately. Last weekend I headed back out to Guana on Saturday and got a couple hours of biking in while exploring more with the map. The map that Guana WMA offers is ridiculously simple. Their are miles and miles of well-used trails that are not mapped. I'd like to get out their with a GPS soon and get some of those trails on a topo map. Not exactly sure HOW to do it, I just know it can be done. I got about 10 miles of running in on Sunday- 7 of it pushing the jogging stroller(Audrey slept the whole time, which was awesome). Shelby ran the 7 with me as her long-run for River Run training. She's doing great. Working out at the gym in the morning is still going well- at least their is more variety in what I'm doing now. Also, it makes it easy not to skip a workout when I know I'm meeting Matt at the gym. I'm dealing with a head cold again- it's really getting old... I'm really itching to do a race soon- it's been since last October since I did an adventure race- that's way too long! Can't wait for Blue Ridge.

No comments: