Monday, March 16, 2009

River Run

This past weekend Shelby and I did the Gate River Run 15k. This was our 4th one and it's always a good time. Shelby and I decided to run together this year and had a blast. She did awesome, 1:37:47. The weather was perfect, cool and overcast. Only bad part was how foggy it was. Saw a lot of people we knew along the road which is always a great distraction. My buddy Daniel ran a great time this year, 1:12:00. On Sunday I took some friends out canoeing and gave them some pointers. They are training for the Blue Ridge AR coming up as well. I need to spend more time in the Sundowner before Blue Ridge. I'm still not completely comfortable in it. I'm hoping to take it out to the ranch this weekend and paddle it on the Suwannee. In all, we had a great weekend with beautiful weather. 

No comments: